The procedure for reviewing
manuscripts of scientific articles
All scientific articles submitted to the editorial board of the journal are subject to mandatory single blind peer review (the authors of the manuscript do not know the reviewers).
1. Review of articles is carried out by members of the editorial Board and the editorial Senate, as well as invited reviewers – leading scientists and specialists of Russia and other countries in the relevant field of knowledge. The decision to choose a reviewer for the examination of the article is made by the editor-in-Chief, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, head of the publishing house of electronic scientific journals of the Witte Moscow University. The review period is 2-4 weeks, but it can be extended at the request of the reviewer.
2. Each reviewer has the right to refuse the review in case of an obvious conflict of interest that affects the perception and interpretation of the materials of the manuscript. Based on the results of the review of the manuscript, the reviewer makes recommendations for further work with the article manuscript (the reviewer's decision is justified):
3. If the review contains recommendations for the revision of the article, the technical editor of the publishing house sends the author the text of the review with a proposal to take them into account when preparing a new version of the article or to refute them with reasoned arguments. The revision of the article should not take more than 2 months from the date of sending an electronic message to the authors about the need for changes. The article modified by the author is re-sent for review.
• the article is recommended for publication in this form;
• the article is recommended for publication after eliminating the shortcomings noted by the reviewer;
* the article needs additional review by another specialist;
* the article cannot be published in the journal.
4. If the authors refuse to finalize the materials, they must notify the editorial board by e-mail about their refusal to publish the article. If the authors do not return the revised version after 1 month from the date of sending the review, even if there is no information from the authors with the refusal to finalize the article, the editorial board removes it from the register. In such situations, the authors are notified of the withdrawal of the manuscript from registration due to the expiration of the deadline for revision.
5. If the author and reviewers have unsolvable contradictions regarding the manuscript, the editorial board has the right to send the manuscript for additional review. In conflict situations, the decision is made by the editor-in-chief at a meeting of the editorial board.
6. The decision to refuse to publish the manuscript is made at a meeting of the editorial board in accordance with the recommendations of the reviewers. An article that is not recommended for publication by the decision of the editorial board is not accepted for re-consideration. A message about the refusal to publish is sent to the author by e-mail.
7. The presence of a positive review is not a sufficient reason for the publication of the article. The final decision on the publication is made by the editorial board. In conflict situations, the decision is made by the editor-in-Chief.
8. The original reviews are kept in the publishing house of electronic scientific journals of the Witte Moscow University for 5 years.